We can all agree that the world is a fast paced environment right now. Not only are you a busy entrepreneur/business person but you also have to find time to keep up with emerging trends in your industry, answer calls from your clients, manage your social media pages, read and reply to a gazillion emails, manage administrative tasks such as booking flights, procurement, screening people for recruitment, data entry, internet research and managing your schedule.
Did that give you a headache? Because it sure did give me one. Today we have more activities to do, with so little time.
To help you concentrate on your bottom line, that is the business that is producing the revenue. Let us help you by unburdening you of all the other tasks, with our flexible virtual assistant services. Why do we call them flexible, well because you can hire a virtual assistant for a few days a month, a week or an entire month at a daily cost instead of a fixed cost?
This helps you avoid paying for idle time.Here is what our professional and experienced virtual assistants will do for you
1. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
2. Online research: Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
3. Database entries-data entry from business cards to statistical information. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
4. Data presentation: turning raw data into a clear PowerPoint presentation or summarizing research findings in a word document. To save you time when prepping for meetings. Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
5. Managing email- we will filter important emails for you and reply to the rest keeping you on copy. Setting up Auto responders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
6. Social tasks like writing thank you notes and sending reminders.
7. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
8. Travel research and booking- we will research all the best deals on air flights and accommodation, advice on time zone. Save yourself the hassle of reading all the review online to find the right fit.
9. Scheduling/Calendar Management- dealing with meeting invitations from others, scheduling appointments, planning events. Booking appointments with clients.
10. Chasing business- you prioritize on your important business while a virtual assistant chases other business opportunities you may have an eye on.
11. Industry knowledge prep- you want all the info about your industry and industry trends and don’t have time to watch the news or read lengthy articles, but need this info, for wowing clients and prospects. No worry a virtual assistant will take care of this for you.
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Liaison between you and other team members
16. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
17. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
18. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
19. Manage your Blog (Basic Word Press Skills)
20. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided
21. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
22. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
23. Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)